PMP AND ITS BENEFITS
PMP (Project Management Professional) is widely recognized in the industry as the top certification for project managers. It is recognized the world over and this certificate demonstrates that you are competent, experienced and can deliver and lead projects with success.
Thus, this certificate amounts to almost a ready recommendation for top jobs for project managers. Studies have shown that you can achieve a 10-20% salary enhancement with such a certificate. Also this course would hone your existing knowledge, experience and competency and would raise your level of confidence by confirming and solidifying your confidence in leading and directing projects.
You will get sure competitive advantage and be on par with the best in your field. You would be able to market your profile and be recognized by industry heads and peers. You will also become aware of the frontier of project management principles and your raw knowledge would be converted into professional and sophisticated know how.
PMP - Exams
- 35 hours of project management Education
- Participants with a 3 year Degree or Diploma must have 7,500 hours of work experience in projects.
- Participants with a 4 year Degree must have 4,500 hours of work experience in projects.
- 200 Multiple choice questions ( Including 25 Pretest questions )
- $405 (PMI Members), $555 (Non Members)
- 4 Hours
- Complete review of PMBOK, 5th Edition with focus not only on memorization but understanding of processes and their Inputs Tools and Techniques and Outputs (ITTOs).
- Covering important sections of various Study Guides.
- Full of examples, exercises and real-world scenarios.
- Coverage of Knowledge gaps, which are not explained well in PBMOK/Rita Mulcahy.
- Sample Q&As with focus on WHY the correct choice is right and WHY the incorrect choice is wrong, hence developing the expertise to solve complex problems in the actual exam.
- Questionnaire after completion of each Knowledge Areas
- Exam Tips and Techniques to clear Certification
- Planner to prepare for Exam
- Complete PMP® Application assistance (Assistance with PMI® Registration, PMI® Membership, & PMI® Application procedure)
- Assistance to face the PMP application audit process
- Introduction to project management tools like Primavera and MS Project.
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and online
- 35 PDUs required to take the PMI - PMP Certification Exam.
- Course material prepared according to PMBOK 5th Edition.
- PMP Math Formula sheet
- Flash cards to remember the ITTO's
- Access to 10 Full-Length Mock Exams featuring 2000 practice questions worth Rs.3000 for free up to six months from course completion date.
- The complete Participant Kit includes course material, a pen, pencil, Notebook and highlighter.
PMP® Preparatory Program Content
- Introduction to PMI and PMP® certification.
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management Process
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management